Hi Everyone: I’ve received a request for us to demo at the Westminster Chapel Lunar New Year event scheduled for Saturday, February 7th (probably mid-afternoon to early evening). Would you like to become part of our school demonstration team?
If so, what would it entail?
- Must know 1st Section of Traditional Form
- Practicing with other students
- Wearing a uniform for demos (if you do not have one, you can order one or we have some available for use);
- Demonstrating with your team members at events What are the benefits?
- Getting extra practice and refinement to your form;
- Making new friends (or reconnecting with some old ones),
- Being part of a team and being proud of your team’s practice, dedication, and desire to promote Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan
- Representing our school
I will be starting Demo Team Practices on either Saturday afternoons or Monday evenings beginning the 2nd week in January. If you have completed the FIRST SECTION of the Traditional 103 Movement Hand Form, and would like to be on our Demo Team, please let me know by Wednesday, December 31st.