The school will be closed Saturday, July 4. Have a nice holiday.
We’re starting two classes in June.
Wed 7pm Saber Form starts 6/3
Thu 6pm Tai Chi Basics starts 6/4
If you need a saber contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’re starting a new Thursday 8pm class on 2/26/2015. It will start as a Tai Chi Basics class to give people time to join and then turn into Hand Form Section 1. The class on 2/26 is free, so if you’ve been wondering about tai chi, come give it a try! (Tuition starts for new students in March.)
Our tuition rate is $88/month or $243/quarterly, and you can take any classes you want.
Hi Everyone: I’ve received a request for us to demo at the Westminster Chapel Lunar New Year event scheduled for Saturday, February 7th (probably mid-afternoon to early evening). Would you like to become part of our school demonstration team?
If so, what would it entail?
- Must know 1st Section of Traditional Form
- Practicing with other students
- Wearing a uniform for demos (if you do not have one, you can order one or we have some available for use);
- Demonstrating with your team members at events What are the benefits?
- Getting extra practice and refinement to your form;
- Making new friends (or reconnecting with some old ones),
- Being part of a team and being proud of your team’s practice, dedication, and desire to promote Yang Style Tai Chi Chuan
- Representing our school
I will be starting Demo Team Practices on either Saturday afternoons or Monday evenings beginning the 2nd week in January. If you have completed the FIRST SECTION of the Traditional 103 Movement Hand Form, and would like to be on our Demo Team, please let me know by Wednesday, December 31st.
On behalf of Master Yang and Fang Laoshi, I’d like to wish you all a safe and warm holiday season that brings the gift of family and friends and all the wonderful things that fill your heart with love and joy.