We will be starting a new hand form class on Mondays 7pm, starting in April.
We’d also like to make a list of persons interested in a new class starting Wednesdays 6pm in May. It will be either hand form review or sword. Please email your preference to email@example.com .
Here are a few school announcements:
1. Hand Form Seminar – Saturday, March 19th and Sunday, March 20th – There is still a few spaces left. If you’d like to attend, please email Fanghong@yangfamilytaichi.com. Maximum capacity is 24.
2. Saturday Classes & Practice for Hand Form Seminar Weekend – The Saturday at 10am class will meet at 12pm and the 11am class will meet at 1pm. There will be no Group Practice on Saturday, March 19th.
3. Saturday Group Practice – The 12pm practice will continue to meet (except for 3/19) and practice as usual. Aside from changing practice direction (to help those preparing for rank), no other changes will be made.
4. Sunday Group Practice – There will be no practice on Sunday, March 20th due to the Hand Form Seminar.
4. Ranking Practices – Will continue to meet Saturdays from 1:30pm to 3:30pm until Saturday, March 12th for those who have applied for Classic Ranks.
5. Primary Ranking Exams – We will have Ranking Exams for Primary Ranks Jie One, Jie Two and Jie Three on Sunday, March 6th starting at 2pm. The Ranking Fee for each is $10. If you would like to apply, please email Fang Hong at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested and/or would like more information about Primary Ranks please click on this link: http://yangfamilytaichi.com/association/ranking/index.php.
Let me know if you have any questions/concerns.
Our Redmond school will have a Ranking Event on Saturday, March 19th at 5pm for Levels 1-5.
Ranking Practices will begin on Saturday, February 13th at 1:30pm and will meet weekly until Saturday, March 12th.
Please bring your completed Ranking Application and Fee ($30 for Levels 1-3, and $60 for Levels 4-6) on February 13th.
For those taking classes at our Redmond school, if you haven’t already done so, please turn in your Application and I will have your instructor fill in the “teacher appraisal” section.
For those taking classes at a different location, please have your instructor fill in the “teacher appraisal” section on the 2nd page of the Application PRIOR to our first practice.
Our first Ranking Practice is very important. Your coaches, Nick Duane and I, will be meeting with you to discuss ranking protocols, form ranking performing groups, start to prepare you with the ranking environment, and determine the day/time when Written Exams will be administered.
If you are considering applying for rank, please visit our website: http://yangfamilytaichi.com/association/ranking/index.php or email email@example.com with any questions/concerns.
All Applications must be turned in by Saturday, February 13th.
December 8 will be the last 6pm class for Hand Form. Tuesday, January 5 will start a Introduction Push Hands class which meet 6pm. Please let me know if you like to join this class. This class is good for people who want to learn Push Hands from basica skills.
Our school will conduct a Hand Form seminar March 19-20, 2016. If you are interested taking this seminar, please reserve it early by paying nonrefundable $50. We also will host ranking test on March 19 starting 5pm. The ranking application with payment have to be received by January 31, 2016.
No school days for this year are Nov 26, December 24, December 26, December 31.
We will start a new Hand Form class Thursday January 7, 2016 at 6PM.
The last class started is Wednesdays at 7:15. They are still near the beginning of the first section.